Every company registered in India has to get his accounts audited from a chartered accountant every year. We have team of professionals to conduct such audits. Internal Audit for in depth checking of day-to-day transactions, large business organizations require internal audit. We have sufficient and capable staff strength to conduct these types of audits.
Services offered by our firm
Today internal auditing is critical for strong corporate governance, risk management, effective internal control and efficient operations. An analysis to assess the costs and benefits to be derived by the organization from Internal Audit should address several factors like the structure of the organization, the degree of autonomy of each operating unit, and your organization’s overall culture and management philosophy. An assessment also needs to be made of the control environment within the organization, and the level of awareness of control issues among both management and employees.
We will help plan for and resolve all these issues, drawing on our in-depth knowledge of best practice in structuring and organizing effective Internal-Audit-function.
SOX Advisory "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 ('SOX')" entrusts the management of SEC registrants with the responsibility of annually reporting the effectiveness of their internal control structure and procedures for financial reporting, and attesting the financial statements. Senior management must provide assurance on the existence, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls - and SOX also requires each firm's external auditor to attest and report on management's assessment.
Our service offerings cover the entire SOX Compliance lifecycle, including continuous monitoring and review:
Project Management We can help your Project Management Office in executing a project charter, building the project team and performing an enterprise risk assessment.
Documentation & Review We can assist you in documenting controls, defining test cases and planning any remediation activity that may be needed. Alternatively, we can provide an independent review of existing documentation.
Control Testing We can carry out an independent evaluation of both the design and the operational effectiveness of internal controls, helping you to identify control gaps and assisting you in their remediation.
Ongoing SOX Compliance Our flexible resource pool can also help you to cope with the fluctuating resource demands of ongoing testing and certification - riding out the peaks and troughs of SOX activity with minimal impact on your business.
Outsourcing facilities -
Welcome to Business Process Outsourcing. We believe that people make all the difference in building shareholder value. That's what Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is all about. It's the story of how people can work together as a team to make companies more competitive and profitable - and to bring about meaningful changes that benefit customers, employees, and shareholders.
At A.K. Chopra & Co. People, teamwork, and communications make it happen. We really listen to our clients, and develop innovative ways to meet their needs. Partnering is very important, and we work closely with management to help them reach their goals. We care for the people we hire, providing them with new and exciting career opportunities because people make all the difference in building shareholder value.
Key Factors in Successfully Outsourcing a Business Process
1. Thoroughly analyze your process so you know your costs, and can determine the cost savings of outsourcing over a specific time period.
2. Define roles and responsibilities in the outsourcing partnership, so there are no surprises, and so that goals and expectations are clear to both parties.
3. Have measurable performance objectives-the speed of transactions, the time period to close the books, etc.-and establish performance incentives, both rewards and penalties, for meeting those objectives.
4. Develop a detailed transition plan to ensure a smooth hand-off. Outsourcing is a major undertaking that benefits from careful advanced planning.
5. Establish a clear dispute-resolution process to handle issues as they arise. This makes for smoother operations and doesn’t make every issue a contractual or legal problem.
6. Monitor results for continuous improvement. Arrange long-term contracts on a yearly renewal basis, so there is an annual review of an outsourcer’s performance.